what we do
- National & International Recruitment
- Recruitment across French-Speaking Markets
- Leadership Development & Influential Communication
- Building Corporate Communities
The Management Moves approach is based on 3 frameworks that we believe mediate successful performance in any organisation:
- Growth Mindset: When considering any potential corporate outcome we ask ourselves “What’s at stake?” The higher the stakes the more robust our self-belief has to be in order to achieve that outcome. Managers and organisations who possess higher degrees of self-confidence will go for bigger challenges, they will motivate themselves more powerfully in the face of obstacles and they will achieve more. This triggers self-regulatory high performance states that are repeated and relived and lead to sustained success. At Management Moves we are masters of the self-regulatory process.
- Influential Communication: companies connect up with the world through thoughts, emotions, language, non-verbal behaviour and actions. Communication mastery will confer a “black box” advantage over your competitors and allow you to engage with your team and clients alike in a deeper, more powerful way. Learning the deepest frameworks of human communication will enable you to: tell the company story in a new and more impactful way; make presentations that carry your audience with you; perfect your elevator pitch; render your opportunity more compelling in situations of interpersonal contact.
- Levels of Learning and Change: to develop and sustain success organisations need to be able to break obsolete patterns of thought and behaviour and grow and reorganise, creating new worlds of possibility. At Management Moves we see creativity and innovation mastery as an essential management capability in an ever-changing landscape. Effective learning and change begins with the “outer game”: knowing where you are, what actions are necessary and how these should be implemented in terms of plans and strategies. However, to bring about real change and innovation you need to address the “inner game”: what beliefs and values underpin the organisation, the true role and mission of the company, your vision and purpose and how this relates to notions of service, contribution and connection.
french business consultancyinnovation mastery